Lisa Furtado Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lisa Furtado Forum

everything about Lisa Furtado: news, pictures, videos, secrets & more! Register to discuss about Lisa's book and other things.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LIVE CHAT with Lisa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

LIVE CHAT with Lisa Empty
PostSubject: LIVE CHAT with Lisa   LIVE CHAT with Lisa EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey guys,

As most of you may know, today was a LIVE CHAT with Lisa Furtado.
The chat was great, thanks so much for being there!

If you've missed it - no prob, because there will be another one soon.
join: group817987@groupsim.com
This is the chat text:

moon_tribe diz:
Hi, & welcome to our 1st live chat! I'm Lisa Furtado, author of “ Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings” ( Based on a true story)
moon_tribe diz:
Thank-you for joining us!
Florian diz:
Lisa, how did you get the Idea for Fatima's story?
moon_tribe diz:
It was from a person I knew who was sort of lost. He went on a backpacking trip and never returned home. Many of the things Fatima does in the book were inspired by this.
Florian diz:
did you ever think that your book could have that success?
moon_tribe diz:
You mean people liking the book?
Florian diz:
yes
moon_tribe diz:
NO~I wrote it for myself. Because I wondered why authors don’t write more spiritually...personally..w/ more symbols...w/ more sensitive issues. I love the books where authors reveal themselves, and let go, like Paulo Coelho. I wrote a book I would have loved to read.
moon_tribe diz:
I wanted to write spiritually..personally…with cultural meaning & context.
moon_tribe diz:
I didn't think many people would get it
Florian diz:
I really felt it - it is different from the books I have read before
moon_tribe diz:
really how?
Florian diz:
well... it is hard to describe... you describe Fatima’s feelings and thoughts really well and intensively... I never read a book where the Author did that ...
moon_tribe diz:
...perhaps that comes from my empathy..I can sort of get into someone's personality ( or character) and really feel what they are feeling.
Marleen diz:
Lisa,What was the book that most influenced your life — and why?
moon_tribe diz:
That's easy, " Catcher in the Rye" By , Salinger
Marleen diz:
why?
flavio.saturnino@portalpopline.com.br diz:
Hey Lisa
I'm Flavio Saturnino, from MTV Brazil
thereza ferreira [ <o> ] diz:
Welcome Flávio
Thanks!
ur welcome
First, I just wanna say: Your sister was amazing yesterday in Los Premios MTV
moon_tribe diz:
I read that book when I first moved away from home. I was 19. And that book sort of shifted my perspective on the world. Some parts scared me so much I had to stop reading it for a few days. It made me feel the world is pointless and that scared me. I don't believe that, anymore.
selly diz:
Only use this chat for Lisa's book matters, please
Florian diz:
Lisa, what was the movie which touched you most until now? and are there any movies gave you an inspiration for your book?
Did U meet Brazil or it will be your first time here?
moon_tribe diz:
Yes, some movies inspired my book, Lust, Caution, By Ang Lee ( he’s from Taiwan) my favorite director, who also directed Brokeback Mountain.
moon_tribe diz:
It will be my first time in Brazil
Oh! Would You like meet some special place?
moon_tribe diz:
Maybe where the Jesus statue is on that mountain?
Alexia diz:
Lisa, as we've seen you are Canadian, came from a Portuguese family, and now you live in Taiwan! From which country have you directly received more support in the creative process? And what about the publication and promotion?

moon_tribe diz:
Brazil for people's excitement & support & Portugal. Creatively, i would say expats from all around the world that live in Taiwan have given me support too.
Alexia diz:
Isn't hard being so far from home? Do you think being in Taiwan was helpful or caused some creative or promotion delay, anything at all?

moon_tribe diz:
Living in Taiwan was very helpful...because I could easily be a hermit for a year. I was able to write the book without any distractions. It was just me & the inspiration to write for a year. It is hard being away from home. But in this case it was an advantage
мαтυѕ Nelly koncertG-IstennőLondon Lady diz:
Lisa do u want 2 write other books?
♫__NannaMaria diz:
Lisa, have you been thinking about writing a new book? If yes, what kind of book? something spiritual again?
moon_tribe diz:
Yes, as soon as I can! I really want to write another book soon. I write everyday & read...busy though...
♫__NannaMaria diz:
Nice! Looking forward to your upcoming books! Her apparitions & other human longings was amazing!
moon_tribe diz:
Yes, definitely spiritually based and setting in a couple of foreign countries.. an allegory again.. a book with cultural context and meaning..
moon_tribe diz:
Thanks so much! I'm relieved you liked it!
moon_tribe diz:
what part do u remember most?
Lisa, tell us a bit about the Writers Congress in Azores next week
ur expectations
♫__NannaMaria diz:
Thanks Lisa. We need more writers like you in this world!
- The part i remember most, was when everything was going down for Fatima (before she left America). When her * dies and she got the fight with her **, and nobody ** her. I could feel how she felt, and it was really emotional. That's the favorite part in the book. (spoilers have been removed)
moon_tribe diz:
I hope to meet many people in the writing/translation/publication circle...my hope is to meet some people who can sponsor the Portuguese version and promotion of “Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings”
( Based on a true story) Now available on Amazon.com and other
book retailers in English.

Just Annie diz:
Lisa,tell us if Azel and Laurence exist in true life,please
Filipe Henriques diz:
Lisa, if you had to choose like 5 countries in the world where your book would be the most sold of all time, what countries would you choose?
moon_tribe diz:
Hmm...Azel is a mixture of 2 people. 1~ I know.. The other, not so much…
moon_tribe diz:
Laurence exists
Alexia diz:
wow! shocking
moon_tribe diz:
5 countries! good question!? Haven’t thought of this...maybe I'd say, Germany, Brazil, Japan, Portugal, Poland, USA
Alexia diz:
Nothing of Canada? This is surprising too...
Filipe Henriques diz:
With a number one in the US it would easily spread across Canada...
moon_tribe diz:
Canada? Kinda boring...lived there..I want to see these other countries more.
Just Annie diz:
another question:why Fatima is a such a "bad" girl?
Just Annie diz:
if u see what i mean
Filipe Henriques diz:
I would like to add something on Annie’s question...
Filipe Henriques diz:
Fatima is a village in Portugal, where the catholic community is all
i don't think she's a bad gril
Just Annie diz:
i dont know how to tell that in English
Just Annie diz:
not exactly bad...
selly diz:
why do u think Fatima is a bad girl?
Filipe Henriques diz:
Its like the Catholic center of the Iberian Peninsula...
Why Fatima has the name of the village, and then it is so not-Catholic...
Is that a "criticism" to the Catholic way your family raised you?
Just Annie diz:
i would say naughty
moon_tribe diz:
It goes along with the theme of opposites. Fatima is the name of the mother of Jesus. But~ in the book Fatima (the main character) is seen as a "bad" girl
moon_tribe diz:
Perhaps Fatima is a “bad" girl because I was a bad girl once ...I related with this side of Fatima.
moon_tribe diz:
did u see my new vid...i talked about opposites?
it's on u tube and the site
http://lisafurtado.pt.vu
you were a bad girl.... i can't believe it...
moon_tribe diz:
I reacted & rebelled my upbringing all the time..tested my parents & societies rules.
like some teens
Just Annie diz:
of course
yeah.
selly diz:
a question to you guys: Was it easy to put yourself in Fatima's position?
kinda
Just Annie diz:
really easy
moon_tribe diz:
wow~nice...wondered about this when i wrote it

Florian diz:
hmmm... in some cases yes, in some cases no... depends on the situation fatima was in... many things of Fatima reminded me of my life
moon_tribe diz:
i didn't know if anyone could empathize
teen years
moon_tribe diz:
yes, teen years!
everyone has ur own experience
moon_tribe diz:
confusing time!
Just Annie diz:
i <3 teen years
ERES MI MAS GRANDE DESEO, ESE QUE NO PUEDO ESCONDER diz:
are you the real Lisa? I cant believe it! thank you for let me add you!

Marleen diz:
What role has the Internet played in your writing?
moon_tribe diz:
I can meet people who read my book. Otherwise I would have no idea what people thought or what they felt...or if they cared about the story....it motivates me to write more. I see people affected by my writing. My readers are questioning life, religion and spirituality from my story & the characters’ perspective...this is why I write.
Marleen diz:
okay beautiful answer. thnx Lisa
Lisa you rock!
Just Annie diz:
WE ALL LOVE YOU!
moon_tribe diz:
Awe~ I LOVE YOU!!
yes we love u Lisa!!
moon_tribe diz:
XOXO

SO, THX EVERYBODY FOR UR Q AND PRESENCE, WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME
Marleen diz:
lisa i can't wait to receive your book!

I hope u have a great day! we love you Lisa!!
moon_tribe diz:
Bye everyone & thank-you!! It meant a lot to receive your feedback & to meet u!!
Back to top Go down
https://lisafurtado.forumotion.net
LisaFurtado
Admin
LisaFurtado

PostSubject: Re: LIVE CHAT with Lisa   LIVE CHAT with Lisa EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 pm

Thank~you Selly!!
& everyone who joined
us last night on the group
chat and asked questions.
Many questions stumped me~
You are an inquisitive, and
brainy bunch!

I was very surprised to have Flavio from
MTV Brazil on...he had some Q's
too!!

Please visit us on
lisafurtado.pt.vu
to see it..

kisses,
lisa
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NEW LIVE CHAT   LIVE CHAT with Lisa EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

NEW LIVE CHAT!!

November 6, Friday, at 3 PM (GMT 0)!

Have ur questions ready!!!

See u there!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 2nd LIVE CHAT, CHAT TEXT   LIVE CHAT with Lisa EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:25 pm

2nd LIVE Chat with Lisa Furtado

CHAT LOG:
Friday, Nov. 6th, 2009 , 3-GMT-o

With -- Lisa Furtado
Author of, “ Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings”
(Based on a true story)
Available on Amazon.com

The chat below has been posted in the manner which people type when chatting on a live groups chat room.
Please keep this in mind while reading the chat log, thanks.

selly sagt:
OK guys, chat starts now.
!! FaFa The Nelly Fan !! (F.Sabni) sagt:
Lisa, we know yp^)àDo you get time everyday for writing or you have a fixed time for writing?
moon_tribe sagt:
Hi Everyone!! Welcome to the LIVE CHAT!!!
My question was; Do you get time everyday for writing or you have a fixed time for writing?
moon_tribe sagt:
Thanks for ur Q! I write everyday...even if it's just to jot down my dreams in the morning because I believe that dreams can help me with unique ideas…
Marleen sagt:
hey Lisa!
marilia1998 sagt:
When are u going to write your second book?
NannaMaria
What kind of things, inspired you most to write your book - or while writing it? some people, music, movies, books...???
moon_tribe sagt:
just writing everyday little notes, carrying a notebook around, analyzing people, reading the newspaper , i get lots of crazy ideas from reading daily news
Marleen sagt:
Do you have other people read your work while you're writing, or do you like to wait until the story is finished?

moon_tribe sagt:
Thanks for ur questions! My whole life inspires me. people i meet, or a stranger, living in a foreign country influenced the book a lot, my upbringing....writing is a way for me to get things out & learn about things i don't know about
I asked 2 people to read it first, actually 3 people to read my book just before it was ready to be published
My sister, nelly was the 3rd
moon_tribe sagt:
ur welcome!! ask away!!
don't be shy!
Marleen sagt:
thanks for answering my question Lisa! thats cool and were all the 3 people immediately positive about your book? Or did you changed a little bit after they read it?
moon_tribe sagt:
honestly, the first person who read it was very skeptical! He probably was the best person to read it, he wasn't spiritual, he was a journalist for a newspaper...so he had lots of criticisms. I listened to his feedback and applied…My main editor Lynn was more sensitive… she has many years of editing experience, her background is in Literature so when she said she was moved by the story that gave me a lot of hope. It was hope that others would be affected by the story.
Marleen sagt:
What's the biggest obstacle you face when writing? So, what gives you the most trouble? Conversely, what brings you the most joy?

moon_tribe sagt:
I had a lot of frustrating obstacles. The genre -spirituality isn't popular with publishers. Initially publishers were saying to me that no one will feel or relate to these characters. The publisher thought they were too far fetched, over the top,…people might not relate to them…ect… That was very frustrating to me especially since all those characters are based from my life, real people. How could someone say to me that they are not real enough? Also,troubling was having the courage to write it...i only wanted to write something true, & personal & what I feel passionate about...
Things which give me joy are being creative, connecting with others …working on creative projects…working with creative people….traveling & meeting, connecting with people around the world
i learn a lot from other people.
Marleen sagt:
okay thanks, thats awesome! and what did your family think then?
moon_tribe sagt:
well, we don't talk about it ever!...because the book talks about sensitive issues…the book has stories about drugs, & sex….. not exactly the most popular conversation topics of a Portuguese Roman Catholic family...I’m not comfortable either…to discuss those issues with them...so we don't talk about it
Have you ever met a writer?
Marleen sagt:
oh yes i understand that!
moon_tribe sagt:
no i haven't.. only online...like Paulo Coelho, & Anthony De Sa, the Portuguese/Canadian author of Barnacle Love~beautiful book btw…we have sent messages through facebook. Paulo Coelho sent me a letter.
moon_tribe sagt:
yes, i was on cloud nine for about a week when i connected w/ Paulo Coelho.
And I’m not normally a starstruck kinda person…
and do you want to meet him?
moon_tribe sagt:
YES!! I hope to one day!!

moon_tribe sagt:
he sent me a letter, with a quote it said,
" be prepared for the surprises of time"
I love that!
nice
moon_tribe sagt:
thanks,
marilia1998 sagt:
And what do u think that it means for him?
Hey Lisa, is it hard to write a book?
moon_tribe sagt:
I think that he meant was when u dream...u don't know what will manifest...be prepared for good and bad…
marilia1998 sagt:
Yeahhh! That's right!
moon_tribe sagt:
u don't know what dreams will come true so u have to hope & have faith that it will arrive in time eventually if u believe
marilia1998 sagt:
And If u are sure that u will realize your dreams u may disappointed...
moon_tribe sagt:
Yes, Paulo Coelho's books inspired me very much! I have been drawn to metaphysics, the paranormal, spirituality since I was little. His books were the first that I read that combined everyday experiences with the magical/spiritual...I loved that!
That's true in my life I have wished for something...but it NOT coming true was a gift! Like my first engagement to marry....didn't work out but it was a blessing in disguise
Marleen:
I almost finished your book Lisa!!! i only have to read.. i think 50 pages or something.. i'm gonna finish it tonight i love it so much!! Congrats for writing such a lovely,deep story! I enjoyed it so much

moon_tribe sagt:
Thank-you for your kind words and wonderful feedback!

Lisa, what do you advise new writers to do?
moon_tribe sagt:
Thanks, sorry i can't see who is sending me the questions...but let me know what u think later when ur done!! I'm happy u like it!! thanks
writers...should write everyday & read. Carry a notebook always; you never know when you will use an idea or a scenery description. In my book, “ HER APPARITIONS & OTHER HUMAN LONGINGS” I used things which I jotted down when I was 19 years old…that was useful…
Marleen sagt:
oh it was me, Marleen haha i will let you know for sure!
moon_tribe sagt:
Also bond with other people, networks about writing & getting published

thanks Marleen!
marilia1998 sagt:
Well, in which countries is it available to buy?
moon_tribe sagt:
Surprising to me it’s available all over the world now. Initially my publisher told me that it would be available in North America. Now it’s available in Germany, India, New Zealand, Japan, Switzerland, Portugal, Denmark, Brazil,...online…
I’m very grateful for this.

marilia1998 sagt:
Oh really? Did they tell u anything about Greece?
Marleen sagt:
yeah it's also available on the dutch online shop '' http://r.groupsim.com/rd?www.bol.com''
marilia1998 sagt:
Did They?
moon_tribe sagt:
i'm sorry i have n't heard about Greece yet. did u ask a bookstore there to have it special ordered for u? i know that some do this
ask the manager,
or email me here..to order
a personalized one with bookmarks, postcard...
or u can enter the contest!!!!
& get the book with lots of other free stuff!!
Isn't that great hhe

Hey Lisa can I ask my next question?
moon_tribe sagt:
yes, ask away at anytime!
How did you come up with the title?
thx
marilia1998 sagt:
Have a great time Marleen!
moon_tribe sagt:
xoxo
moon_tribe sagt:
ur welcome!great! I came up with the title using numerology, & the title " Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" to me means wanting to have proof that there is an afterlife & a purpose to life. When miracles happen, for many it's proof that God exists. “ Her Apparitions” are referring to Fatima’s delusions ( since she is mentally sick) and Our Lady of Fatima and the Apparitions of the Virgin Mary in Fatima, Portugal in 1917.
moon_tribe sagt:
….it's what Fatima, the lead character was searching for and wanted ! She wanted proof that there is a God and purpose to everything. Life is not random.
Florian sagt:
Lisa my next question: Did it change you that your book was published? How did you feel after it was finally out?
moon_tribe sagt:
At first i felt really scared! …like i did something wrong. because that story has a bit of controversy in it...i talk about Muslims vrs. Christians . WAR, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity...i felt bad.....but then felt very relieved and happy that a lot of people were connecting to it and felt the book’s core.
I dunno if I might I ask this and I’m almost sure : do u believe in God?
marilia1998 sagt:
You say that it is based on true story. Is Fatima a person that u know in reality with a different name?
moon_tribe sagt:
i have had times in my life which i did NOT believe in God, many years ago...for very short but intense periods of time...when things went very badly …It fees like God is punishing when something terrible happens…or when something horrific happens one can even say, God doesn’t exists..
i feel like i came from the ashes you could say...I have been through a lot in my life, especially when i was a young girl and I was a teenager living on my own. ..
but I always believed in God
in my heart
marilia1998 sagt:
You say that it is based on true story. Is Fatima a person that u know in reality with a different name?

moon_tribe sagt:
yes, i know Fatima, because it's partly me & partly someone i know ...the story idea came from real life...someone did go through that adventure!
~the madness!!
& craziness of it !!!!

and bad things happens to everyone..even if you're a good person..
moon_tribe sagt:
I know~ that's hard!
Yeah..
Florian sagt:
That person - did she agree that her story is told in a book? How does she like the book?
moon_tribe sagt:
well...it's a friend of mine i haven't seen in ages... & they have not read the book. Same with the character Laurence...he exists, & when he reads it, I don’t know….not sure what he’ll think?
but friends, family have already said that they see similarities...
that it is sometimes hard to read because it's based on true life

What was the hardest part of writing your book?

moon_tribe sagt:
releasing it to the public
that was the hardest
having courage...it's like my diary…
Florian:
Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

moon_tribe sagt:
Yes, I learned that to achieve happiness we have to be real , true to ourselves and our feelings & to not care what others think...to follow ur heart...no one can make u happy but urself & ur vision.
No one will take care of you but yourself..it’s up to you to sculpt your life the way you choose & ur vision..even if that’s scary. I also learned that freedom does not have a price~ most important in life.

Just, go for it I guess
moon_tribe sagt:
Other meaning from the book…to not follow a path that society says is the right path..." right way" everyone has a unique journey
Everyone will be different….if u follow what feels right in ur gut...it will lead u to many wonderful things

Lisa can u tell us when did you first consider yourself a writer?
moon_tribe sagt:
I was a weak writer before university. I’d say when i started 2nd year university, I started to get a hang of it. I handed in a paper about Portuguese women's experiences –it was a critique about living in Canada. My professor gave me an A+ and her comment was please keep writing, u are an authority on this topic. Since then I have never stopped writing from a personal and cultural perspective~ I learned doing this from taking Women Studies courses at the University of Victoria.
nice, and yeah I thinK u are !
Florian sagt:
me too
Lisa, is there a message that your book should show the people?
Yh I had tht question too )
moon_tribe sagt:
the importance of freedom...that it doesn't have a price...never take it for granted…
many
alright
Florian sagt:
you are so right...
moon_tribe sagt:
also, that terrible things that can happen to you…But it can be very great things
in disguise. The beauty in starting over is also a message in my book.
moon_tribe sagt:
also...to follow ur own path....ignoring society cultural rules…create ur own rules, create ur own unique life.
Florian sagt:
well - we need not only to fight for freedom if we don't have it already - it is also important to make sure that we won't lose the freedom we already have...

moon_tribe sagt:
yes...freedom can be taken away at anytime..
don't take it for granted~
there's no price for freedom!
yeah
advice
GOOD*
Florian sagt:
and it is also important to just do what you want - no matter what others think as long as you are happy what means a life everyone thinks it is great, if you don't like it my yourself?
by*
moon_tribe sagt:
Yes, people around u might be disappointed at first or disagree...but they quickly forget..
you have to live with your self....
some of the biggest rewards come when u take the biggest risks. To raise the bar, make urself queasy almost…to try to out do urself from the last time..
Florian sagt:
and well - I think it is my life and if people can't agree with my life they are not real friends. People who like me will understand the descisions I do...
marilia1998 sagt:
Yeah!
moon_tribe sagt:
exactly~ & u do find like minded people eventually. for example, I live in Taiwan...it feels very right for me to be living here... i have friends here, that feel the same way i do about living here at this time.
Yeah n u have to believe in ur own dreams/decisions’ no matter what..even if ur friends don't agree with u n u said Florian , thn means they aren’t good friends
my last question ll be; What book are you reading now?

Florian sagt:
@Selly: well - it make me thinking about not just looking for a job in a "rich country" with a good job and just the things you dream of - but looking to a way to get happy... and that may will find a thing to do later that I don't expect right now
moon_tribe sagt:
soon done here
I'm reading a bunch of classics
moon_tribe sagt:
very quickly, Dickens, ect..
Yeah; it changet the way I about something. I opened my mind..and freedom, she said, never take it for granted
selly sagt:
You can check on www.lisafurtado.pt.vu or on facebook etc
@marilia
n will never forgt this advice
moon_tribe sagt:
visit us: lisafurtado.pt.vu for new chat times
dates ect
selly sagt:
check the homepage and u wont miss the next chat
moon_tribe sagt:
Thanks everyone for coming!!!
Florian sagt:
well, people, I also need to go again too - I have a meeting of the Free Democrats this evening

Thank you, Lisa, for doing this chat again
oK guys, I gotta go now Lisa thx for answering every question I asked appreciate that
Just Annie sagt:
ur welcome lisa
moon_tribe sagt:
I really appreciate the beautiful words & feedback!!
marilia1998 sagt:
Thank u too for opening the group!
selly sagt:
Bye everyone!
moon_tribe sagt:
Don't forget!!
Enter the contest! Please don’t forget to enter!! I can’t wait to send the winner~~
their prize!!!!
Florian sagt:
I will
Oh Yeah, sure !
thx again
selly sagt:
Everybody join the contest!
marilia1998 sagt:
hehe! nice!
moon_tribe sagt:
EVERYONE ENTER THE CONTEST
marilia1998 sagt:
What contest?
moon_tribe sagt:
DEADLINE ~END OF NOVEMBER!
Just Annie sagt:
i cant decide about the pic..heheh but i will
Florian sagt:
so bye people

Florian sagt:
I really enjoyed the chat
selly sagt:
@marilia www.lisafurtado.pt.vu
marilia1998 sagt:
byebye ppl!
moon_tribe sagt:
BYE EVERYONE!!! CHECK LISAFURTADO.PT.VU FOR CONTEST INFO!!
selly sagt:
Bye!
marilia1998 sagt:
Bye1
Just Annie sagt:
ok lisa
selly sagt:
A BIG thank-you to everyone!
marilia1998 sagt:
*Bye!
moon_tribe sagt:
BYE! & I WISH U ALL FUN, LOVE &
HAPPINESS!
XOXOX
marilia1998 sagt:
Bye Bye!
moon_tribe sagt:

selly sagt:

marilia1998 sagt:

moon_tribe sagt:
I LOVE YOU !!
Thanks for taking the time to join us here!!!
Just Annie sagt:
kisses
I love ya Lisa
marilia1998 sagt:
we too
Just Annie sagt:
me 2
marilia1998 sagt:
bb
Just Annie sagt:
bye
marilia1998 sagt:
bye
Back to top Go down
LisaFurtado
Admin
LisaFurtado

PostSubject: Re: LIVE CHAT with Lisa   LIVE CHAT with Lisa EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Thank~~~you everyone you joined us on the 2nd chat!!
It was really fun & you had some great questions.
I enjoyed chatting with you!!!!!

MUCH LOVE to U!!
lisa
xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE CHAT with Lisa   LIVE CHAT with Lisa Empty

Back to top Go down

LIVE CHAT with Lisa
Page 1 of 1