Lisa Furtado Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lisa Furtado Forum

everything about Lisa Furtado: news, pictures, videos, secrets & more! Register to discuss about Lisa's book and other things.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa's Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Lisa's Music Empty
PostSubject: Lisa's Music   Lisa's Music EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:23 am

Lisa, What Kind Of Music Do You Like?

People ask me this all the time. I choke up, when people ask me this, because how can that be answered in one, to the point answer. I have no genre I stick to. Like my fashion likes & dislikes; both continually evolve. BTW, check out my new products up today on my online clothing store, more to come soon:

www.stars-rockets-unicorns.com

I listen to a little a bit of everything, and it always changes on a weekly basis. Depending on my mood, free time and what awesome people recommend around me. This is a sample of what I listened to tonight ….as I wait and anticipate a much needed Friday night out with my amazing friends. PS) Cass, I miss you dearly…where r u? Sorry, that was soooooo beside the point.

Back to my point music; I spend far TOO much time listening to music and watching music vids when I should be doing other things, like washing dishes, I hate doing dishes, I prefer laundry. Love laundry! It’s my chance to check out my delicious personal inventory, and gives me a chance to decide what new clothes I NEED to buy. Although, I’ve been eye brow -warned by Charlie, that I can’t buy new clothes for 2 months:( real bummer…

That was so off topic, sorry! Too much time on my hands I guess. I’ve been on Chinese New Year Holidays. I’ve enjoyed my free time immensely, while it lasted…

When you’re talking about good music though, it’s never time wasted. But awe-inspiring, lovely, poetic and such hearty goodness!!! It makes me giddy, dizzy and I enjoy life SO much more, especially with a good glass of red wine in hand. That can’t be bad thing, right? Tonight, I absolutely, loved, loved, LOVED what music I had the pleasure of listening to tonight, therefore, I blog and share. Hope you enjoy it too.

Depeche Mode-Dangerous (Slow Dead Mix) remixed by Dominatrix

Ellie Goulding:-Starry Eyed

Roisin Murphy-Overpowered

Refused - "New Noise" Burning Heart Records
Donna Summer - I Feel Love - Tehno remix - Remix video
Duran Duran -Save A Prayer
David Bowie - Space Oddity
Public Enemy - Welcome To The Terrordome
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Fiona Apple- Get Gone
Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Beatles -She Said She Said
The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Ryan Adams – Amy

**Please leave comments & let me know what music you’re listening to.

I want to hear the music you love too.

TKS!!!lisaxoxoxox
Back to top Go down
https://lisafurtado.forumotion.net

Lisa's Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lisa Furtado Forum :: Lisa Furtado :: Lisa Furtado - Questions-
Jump to: