Lisa Furtado Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lisa Furtado Forum

everything about Lisa Furtado: news, pictures, videos, secrets & more! Register to discuss about Lisa's book and other things.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)

Go down 
+7
Maria S.
NannaMaria
The
FilipeHenriques
IrisCharly
LisaFurtado
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

"Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)   "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:22 am

Yes, ur so right!!!

What's ur favourite quote?

One of my favs is on page 97:
Quote :

But the most intense feeling was the unconditional love that surrounded my body from inside and outside myself. I instantly felt a strong supportive feeling that a lot of people love me and it felt so surreal. Unconditional love showered down and around me from the top of my head. I cried and cried and my tears couldn't stop rolling from my eyes.

Back to top Go down
https://lisafurtado.forumotion.net
LisaFurtado
Admin
LisaFurtado

PostSubject: Re: "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)   "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

I found this in my emails...not the original text from my book, but pretty close....part of the evolution of my book; a part which i love:

""I don’t know where I was but I was running on a red brick colored desert with yellow sand dunes. There was a lake in the middle and pink water lilies in the center. Little bush trees whispered, I smoked my ganja, and listened to fine quality bamboo didgeridoos played by an Australian Aboriginal, just for me, in the desert. Horn. Drums, banjo, snake hissing, crickets. I’m terrified. I stole a goat from a farm and pierced it with a knife and an Aboriginal boy helped me to drain its blood into a tin cup. I took the knife and cut my hair and sprinkled it around decorating the altar. The goats’ head the prized offering for the gods. I started to make little cuts on my face then inspected and smelled each grain of sand for impurities. I constructed a sign that read: All sects e.g. Atheists, Christians, Muslims...ect will be welcomed to this shrine provided they are morally and physically pure and clean. Persons suffering from infectious or contagious diseases will not be admitted. I looked up and saw an East Indian man wearing a white sari walking towards me, he called my name and smiled, he must of heard my cries for help.""

Lisa Furtado
xoxo
Back to top Go down
LisaFurtado
Admin
LisaFurtado

PostSubject: Re: "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)   "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:35 pm

"I guess even Fatima was mental sick since she was born"

I couldn't agree with you more...thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)   "Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Her Apparitions & Other Human Longings" (Based on a true story)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lisa Furtado Forum :: Lisa Furtado :: Lisa Furtado - Books-
Jump to: